ACIT is the leader in providing technical training in CCNA R&S in Mumbai and Bangalore with its finest trainers in India.
Why is CCNA Routing and Switching Certification important and what is it for?
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) R&S is a basic entry level certificate and a must have for the further more complex and advanced Cisco certifications. It is the Building stone for the CCNP, CCIP, CCVP and CCIE Certifications.
Any individual holding a CCNA Routing and Switching certification is validated to have skills required to configure, operate, install and troubleshoot small networks bearing 100 or lesser nodes including designing implementation and verification of the connections to remote sites over WAN. The new curriculum from Cisco that ACIT induced at Mumbai as well as Bangalore boasts of features including basic security threats and also the introduction to wireless and Voice technologies.
- ACIT trains students to:
- Have expert level knowledge to use routing protocols like RIP, EIGRP ETC.
- Maintain and control network traffic using access lists.
- Understanding the CLI mode better and implementing it.
- Understand IP addressing and subnetting to the fullest.
- Improve implement and optimize the internal LAN network.
- Implementation of WAN protocols like PPP, ISDN, Frame Relay etc.
- Make available level 1 troubleshooting services.
Learning CCNA R&S from centers in Mumbai and Bangalore and with the best available trainers having expertise knowledge who are recognized in India not only for their skills but also for their expertise knowledge it is clear that we believe a lot to build the base for any student the best we can so that this caters them to go forward and helps them also in their future certifications well and they can excel in their career and become the best of the best.